, What should do with SEO for blogers blog?

What should do with SEO for blogers blog?

What should do with SEO for blogers blog?


I have now often read in some blogs that there are so many SEO blogs and almost all are so bad and people usually have no idea. So I read it again today, in the case of stereophones. He writes that most SEO blogs are embarrassing, they are run by some minors who just want to get involved in the SEO scene and have no idea at all.

Perhaps he is right, but if a blog annoys me, then I just do not read this!
In my opinion, it is great that minors start to blog, even if they blog about SEO. Somehow, they also remember that the topic may not be so and they blog about anything else ... So the bloggerszene in Germany is at least encouraged. Everyone starts small! If one of the blog does not like what a minor writes, then you could give it a few tips and say, what should make it better rather than demotivate it. Nobody is born as a blogger, you become a good blogger through experience and motivation.


I have nothing against minor bloggers. Also, whoever starts with SEO can like to blog about how it makes progress and similar, that's somewhere also the sense of a personal blog. What I do not like is if such people then pretend as if they are professionals and then also money for service they can not really afford at all. This is as if you go to a doctor who has not studied and has no training or references.

It 's nice to be able to get a lot of different experiences in coming and going trends in the ranking. And whether these blogs are now run by students, students or retirees, is completely groove!


I think that someone of a topic has no idea about it should not blog, or at least indicate that he has no idea. But I also think that the age plays a subordinate role. Although I am not yet 18, but I am busy with SEO, but I am aware that I know a lot of theoretical knowledge but in the practical field only a few experiences could collect. Therefore, it would not make sense as a simple hobby SEO professional to blog about this topic. Especially since the quite existing professionals partly blog.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form